Have a request? Tweet me at @renwulf

Thursday, April 10, 2014

House 2008

House (2008)


released to theaters on November 7, 2008
 DVD on April 7, 2009.

Starring  Michael Madsen, Reynaldo Rosales &
Heidi Dippold


Plot:
Two couples' cars break down on an old backroad in rural Alabama. Both coulples find their way to an old house owned by Pete, his mother Betty and Stewart. 
Soon, they are chased by the owner and maniac 'Tin Man' and find that they are trapped in the house. As for surviving, they learn they must kill one of them in accordance with the house rules.
1. God came into my house and I killed him.
2. I will kill anyone who comes into my house as I killed God.
3. Give me one dead body and I might let rule 2 slide.
Game over at dawn.


Review:

This is one of those new class of B horror movies that has decent if not good acting accompanied by a decent plot and storyline. This is not jsut a maniac chaser movie , it also has  supernatural undertones.
I would recommend this movie to a person who appriciates horror not to someone who is out for the "big money" horror movie.



Trailer:


No comments:

Post a Comment